- Gielissen Appoints Industry Veteran Chris Anderson as CEO of Gielissen USA
- Nuance International Changes Name to Gielissen Interiors & Exhibitions
- Gielissen Creates Premium Experience for Female Athletes
- Hannah & Fisher Speak at the 21st Annual ABPM Spring Conference in Santa Clara
- Jeff Hannah Speaks at EXHIBITOR2014 in Las Vegas
- Global - News Magazine with CSR special!
- Jeff Hannah Speaks at EXHIBITOR2013 in Las Vegas
- Susan E. Fisher joins Gielissen USA
- Global magazine December 2012
- Hanseboot 2012: Gielissen presents a new charter concept!
- Atlanta Business Radio Explores International Business in Atlanta with Jeff Hannah & Bart Wigman
- Synergy between design, comfort and technology wins award @Eurobike 2012
Gielissen has extensive experience with shops, offices, restaurants, bars, large houses - you name it. We are confident that we have a solution for any interior.Interiors
Gielissen knows trade shows. We know which communication tools produce the greatest effect, the keys to building a booth with the power to attract new customers, and how your exhibition will garner maximum exposure.Exhibits
Appearance, experience, enthusiasm, image building, and relationship building are just a few of the elements involved in an event. An event is an amazing live marketing tool that will bring attention to your business.Events
Gielissen has vast experience in the leisure sector – from museum interiors to casinos to theme parks, Gielissen has the tools, the technology and the knowledge to make our clients’ interior dreams a reality.Leisure
Gielissen Interiors & Exhibitions has been in the trade show, interiors and exposition business since 1937. Our rich history is one we are proud of! Of course, the facts alone don't tell Gielissen's whole story. So what do we really do?